Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Interesting E-mail Exchange with Kurt Hofmann

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:24:28 -0500
Subject: Why?

Why issue challenges and ask questions if you're not going to allow me to answer?  Some would see that as being more than a little indicative of moral and intellectual cowardice.
Count me among those.
With all due respect (guess how much that is).
Kurt Hofmann
This was obviously in response to my having deleted a few comments of his. His lying bullshit even carries over into a personal e-mail message to me. I had already posted his responses to those questions several times each.

My response:
On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 11:46 PM, M B <mikeb302000@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
I just got tired of your obnoxious insulting bullshit.  Fuck off.
And his:
Right back atcha, you sniveling little punk coward.  But do not mention me on your masturbatory little blog, if I am not to be permitted to respond.  Got that, coward?
I guess in his drama-queen kinda way, Kurt took my "fuck off" to mean he's banned from the blog entirely. Even in this however, he's being dishonest.  I deleted a few comments among many - and not all the latest ones. Ever playing the victim, Kurt loves to pretend he's the aggrieved, morally superior, martyr. And, with emphasis on the "not," I suppose he's threatening me, with what I can't imagine, if I mention him.

Well, Kurt, consider yourself mentioned. And do come by again if you'd like.  I'll give your comments the same consideration I give them all. Civil, on-topic comments free of gratuitous insults make the cut.

I wonder if his benefactors at the JPFO and The Examiner know what a vile, foul-mouthed, hyper-sensitive baby he really is.  Maybe he could include that last message in his on-line CV.


No comments:

Post a Comment